Welcome to Ida Public Schools
The mission of Ida Public Schools is to bring students, staff and community together to maintain our rich traditions. We will provide students with a safe learning environment, an exceptional curriculum, skills to meet the challenges of the future, and the means to become life-long learners.
Covid 19 Response Plan for Distance Learning
|‹ June 2020 ›|
2020 School Board Elections
- November 3, 2020 election date.
- Filing deadline for Nominating Petition (or $100 filing fee) and Affidavit of Identity: By 4:00 p.m., July 21, 2020.
- Withdrawal deadline lapses at 4:00 p.m. on July 24.
- Write-in candidates must file Declaration of Intent forms for the November election by 4:00 p.m. on October 23, 2020.
Also, currently the 2020 School Board Candidates Guide is not available but when it’s completed, it will be available here. In the meantime. Click the link below:
Kindergarten Round Up Due to the Covid19 Mandated Closure, Kindergarten Round Up has been postponed (later date TBD). Ida Elementary School is still accepting student registration information for Kindergarten 2020-2021. Please email contact the school at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: • Student’s Full Name • Student’s Date of Birth (Month, Day, & Year) • Parent’s Name(s) • Parent’s (Email Address) • Parent’s Physical / Mailing Address • Parent’s Phone # • District Student Resides in NOTE: Parents will be notified once Round Up Dates have been confirmed.
Covid 19 Updates
From the Superintendent - Archives
Please look for the Ida Insights Special Edition, in later February, which will provide the latest in:
- Student Achievement
- Instructional Leadership and Curriculum
- Governance and Board of Education Relations that Offers Community Involvement
- Facilities and Building Update
- Transportation Update
- Business and Finance, including the latest on the Bond
I am looking forward to sharing the work we are doing with you.